December 26, 2011
Announcing our New TR-76Ui Data Logger for CO2, Temperature and Humidity
The "CO2 Recorder TR-76Ui" is a three-channel data logger designed to simultaneously measure and record CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity. Making atmospheric pressure settings for the measurement location ensures more stable and accurate CO2 measurements. The supplied software enables the user to download data recorded by TR-76Ui to PC via USB connection, whereby data from all three channels can be simultaneously viewed in graph or table form.
The product is an all-in-one package that includes the data logger unit, sensors and software. We offer two types of packages with different temperature/humidity sensors depending on your required measurement range and accuracy needs.
By using a Data Collector TR-57DCi (sold separately), it is possible to collect recorded data from the TR-76Ui via infrared communication and immediately check the collected data on the spot.
- Temperature/Humidity Sensor Selection
- Wide CO2 measurement range of up to 5,000 ppm
- Logging capacity of 8,000 data sets (One data set consists of readings for all three channels.)
- Warning monitoring function with contact signal output
- Simultaneously view all three measurement items in one easy-to-read graph
- Possible to save data as text for use with common spreadsheet software
- Transmit recorded data to PC via USB connection
- Managing CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity in schools and office buildings
- For energy-saving measures such as ventilation and air conditioning controls
- For research studies on photosynthesis and growth of plants
- To use in estimations of ventilation
Expected Release Date
For more information, questions or comments about events and news releases please contact our Main Office in Japan: