Announcing the Release of our New Handy Wireless Data Collector RTR-500DC!
Date Issued: February 15, 2011
T&D is proud to announce the release of our new RTR-500DC (US FCC approved model) in February 2011.
The RTR-500DC is a user-friendly wireless communication Data Collector designed for hand-held portability.
By carrying out wireless communication with Data Loggers, it is possible to start and stop recording and collect data from loggers placed in remote locations without having to manually gather them. The recorded data can then be easily displayed in graph form in the LCD display of the RTR-500DC, enabling the immediate on-the-spot checking of continually-changing data.
(EU model will be available in late March 2011)
- Downloading and Saving Recorded Data for RTR-500 Series Loggers (Possible to store 16 units of loggers at full storage capacity)
- Monitoring and Warning Monitoring via Wireless Communication
- Checking Warnings and Highest / Lowest Readings via Graph Display
- Making Recording Start Settings for Data Loggers via Wireless Communication
- Easy-to-Read LCD and Simple Menu Structure for Quick Intuitive Operation
- Managing a Large Number of Remote Units with One RTR-500DC Unit
- Operating Same Remote Unit via Multiple RTR-500DC Units
- Compact Design for Easy One-Handed Operation
|Data Collector RTR-500DC Unit|
|Compatible Devices||Remote Unit: RTR-501 / 502 / 503, RTR-501L / 502L / 503L, RTR-574
|Downloading and Saving Recorded Data, Monitoring Current Readings and Remote Unit Status (Warning Monitoring), Starting and Stopping Remote Unit Recording,
Checking Signal Strength for Communication with Remote Unit
|Changing Unit of Temperature, LCD Backlight, LCD Contrast, Checking Memory, Button Sound, Checking Battery Power,
Auto Power Off Function (if the Unit is not used for three minutes)
|Types of Warning Monitoring||Upper Limit / Lower Limit Exceeded
Upper Limit / Lower Limit Exceeded for Cumulative Illuminance and Cumulative Amount of UV Light (RTR-574)
|Power||AAA Alkaline Battery x 2
* AAA Ni-MH batteries, AC adaptor (option AD-0638 or AD-0638-C), or USB bus power may also be used.
|Battery Life||Expected battery life for 2 AAA alkaline batteries:
Monitoring: 96 hours of continuous use
For communication without Repeater(s) at 60 second intervals
Checking Signal Strength: 32 hours of continuous use
Downloading Data: 730 consecutive sessions
Via wireless communication (When downloading RTR-501 at full storage capacity / without Repeater(s) / LCD backlight Off )
*Battery life varies depending upon the type of battery, the measuring environment, the frequency of communication, and the ambient temperature in which it is used.
|Communication Interfaces|| With PC: USB Communication: 38,400bps
With Remote Unit: Wireless Communication
Optical Communication: 2,400bps (Remote Units excluding RTR-574)
Cable Communication: 19,200bps (RTR-574)
Expected Release Date