RTR-500MBS-A Firmware Update Tool
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||This is a program to update the firmware of RTR-500MBS-A unit (FCC model and CE model).|
|Version||Ver. 2.01.02.11 (June 23, 2017)|
|File Size||7.60 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
* Parts of the software and documentation are in English.
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Please also update your RTR-500MBS for Windows if it is not the latest version.
- Turn the Operation Switch to <STBY> on the RTR-500MBS-A for which you wish to check the Firmware Version.
- Connect the target RTR-500MBS-A to a PC with a USB cable.
- Open the RTR-500MBS-A Settings Utility.
- In the displayed list, right click on the target RTR-500MBS-A to open a pop-menu and select "Settings".
- Go to Settings Table > Base Unit Settings > Version to check the Firmware Version.
- Using a USB cable, connect the RTR-500MBS-A to the PC in which "RTR-500MBS-A Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
- Execute the downloaded "RTR-500MBS-A Firmware Update Tool".
- Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
Note that "RTR-500MBS-A Firmware Update Tool" cannot be executed via network. In order to update the Firmware, the RTR-500MBS-A needs to be connected to a PC with a USB cable so that the PC can execute the program. Before connecting a USB cable, make sure that the PC has the USB device driver installed.
Ver. 2.01.02.11 (June 23, 2017)
- Fixed a problem that caused an error in wireless communication when registering an RTR-576 or RTR-574 as a Remote Unit.
- Fixed a problem that could not read hardware version of the RF module correctly.
- Fixed a problem that occasionally caused poor GPS reception when initializing a Base Unit in the RTR-500MBS Settings Utility.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when a communication error occurred to a Remote Unit belonging to the Group of more than 7 registered units, where current readings info from the Remote Unit were sometimes omitted from the Current Readings Data (XML file).
- Added a function to the "Settings for Sending Recorded Data" menu, which allows the user to select the data range for the first transmission after an RTR-500MBS-A has been restarted - either [All Data] or [Data from after Restart].
- Fixed a problem that occasionally prevented a device from starting up when using only an external power supply.
- Fixed a problem that caused an error in wireless communication when using a Repeater.
- Fixed a problem so that the correct number of significant digits is displayed after scale conversion.