RTR-500W for Windows (for RTR-601)
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||“RTR-500W for Windows (for RTR-601) ” is software designed to be used with our core temperature data logger, RTR-601.|
|Compatible Products||RTR-500NW/AW , RTR-601 Series , RTR-601-110 , RTR-601-130 , RTR-601-E10 , RTR-601-E30 * RTR-601 is available for US only.|
|Version||Ver. 1.07 (US) (March 10, 2017)|
|File Size||24.7 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
- Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
- Follow instructions in Set up Program.
- RTR-500W for Windows (for RTR-601) will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
In order to use the RTR-601, make sure to have both "RTR-500W for Windows" and "RTR-500W for Windows (for RTR-601)" installed in your computer.
Ver. 1.07 (US) (March 10, 2017)
- Added a pop-up message to inform the user that all data in the RTR-601 will be deleted by sending a Work Group Table from the "RTR-500W Setting Utility for RTR-601".
- The [Download Recorded Data] menu now has a new option for downloading data after the specified date and time.
- Fixed the problem where deleting items from the Item Table would cause the mismatch of the checked items to be registered to the Work Group.
- Fixed the problem that occurred when importing text into the Item Table, where the entry of duplicate Table or Item names in the import file would cause an abnormal program termination.
- Fixed the problem that occurred when importing text into the User Table, where the entry of duplicate Table or User names in the import file would cause an abnormal program termination.
- Changes were made to support the RTR-500NW/AW Firmware upgrade to version 2.60.
- Added [Import Text] and [Export Text] functions to the Item and User Tables in the "RTR-500W Settings Utility for RTR-601".
- Fixed a problem where Remote Unit clock settings were not performed correctly.
- First Release