TR-7wb/nw for Windows
Before downloading, please check compatibility and operating environment specifications, as well as, other information such as applicable restrictions that may be included in "Read First".
|Details||"TR-7wb/nw for Windows" is a software program designed for setup, start/stop recording, data download, and other communication for the TR-7wb/nw/wf series data loggers.
Note: “TR-7wf/nw for Windows” was renamed “TR-7wb/nw for Windows” to add support for the new model TR-7wb.
|Compatible Products||TR-7wb/nw Series , TR-7wf Series|
|Version||Ver. 3.02 (March 7, 2019)|
|File Size||12.7 MB|
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
|Replication||Copying to another media is expressly forbidden|
*1: For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
*2: We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Ver. 3.02 (March 07, 2019)
- Added low-battery error to the device operation log for the TR-7wb.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings, where the LAN communication was not turned off.
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when getting settings for the TR-7wb in the Start Recording tab.
It was found that the program in the installer (released on March 7) was not the correct one and was fixed as of March 15. For details, please see News > Important Notice about Products > Important Notice about TR-7wb/nw for Windows.Ver. 3.01 (February 13, 2019)
- Fixed a problem that caused the software to crash when sending data destination settings to the connected device.
- Added support for the TR-71wb, TR-72wb, and TR-75wb.
- Added Bluetooth settings.
- Added a new selection to the data destination for entering a specified address.
- Added error descriptions to the device operation log for the TR-7nw.
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect calculation of readings as set in the Adjustment window.
- Ondotori Web Storage (Japanese server) has been added to the selection of the data destination.
- Double quote (“) can no longer be used for the network name of the access point.
- In the Device Operation Log window, the term "the server" is now used instead of "T&D WebStorage Service" to include the possibility of other servers.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when resetting the TR-7nw to factory default settings from the settings menu in the application, where auto-upload destination for recorded data was not set to T&D WebStorage Service.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Made compatible with the TR-75wf and TR-75nw.
- Added a function to reset the device to the factory default settings.
- It is now possible to check the auto-upload destination in Device Properties on the main window.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- The software name has been changed from "TR-7wf for Windows" to "TR-7wf/nw for Windows" to add support for the new model TR-7nw (TR-71nw/72nw).
- Fixed a problem in the Wireless LAN Settings, where hexadecimal digits could not be used for the WEP Key in the "WEP" security mode.
- Fixed a problem where the time settings were not performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem that caused an abnormal program termination when your pre-shared key is 64-characters long in the "WPA/WPA2-AES" security mode.
- First Release