RTR-61 for Windows
||RTR-61 for Windows
|“RTR-61 for Window” is software designed to be used with our wireless core temperature data logger, RTR-61.
May 16, 2013
|Compatible OS (*1)(*2)
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
Microsoft Windows XP 32bit (SP3 or later)
|Display Languages (*3)
(*1) For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
(*2) If you are using Windows 8, please note that our software is designed to be used in "Desktop" mode only.
(*3) We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
Installing the Software
Please follow these procedures to install RTR-61 for Windows
1. Double-click the update package to extract it to your hard drive.
2. Follow instructions in Set-up Program.
3. RTR-61 for Windows will automatically be installed on the Hard Disk.
Summary of changes
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 8.
- The problem was fixed whereby when carrying out Signal Strength Tests, the results were shown backward through the relay route so that the signal strength shown for the Repeater closest to the Base Unit was actually that of the Repeater farthest from the Base Unit.
- The problem was fixed whereby when carrying out Signal Strength Tests, if the results fell upon some specific values, exclamation marks were displayed.
- Revised to make compatible with Windows 7.
Discontinuation of Support for Earlier Versions of Windows
With the update of our software to be compatible with Windows 7, we have discontinued support for the following earlier versions of Windows: Windows 98SE / Windows Me / Windows 2000.
For customers using any of the above previous versions of Windows, please download and use the following software designed to be compatible with those earlier versions.
Select your product
All of T&D wireless products meet any one of several different wireless compliant standards.
Please refer to the label on your product and select either of the following:
This software is for CE type (EU) only, and cannot be used with the FCC type (US) products. Before downloading, please check for the CE or FCC marking on the product.