TR-57DCi Firmware Update Tool
||TR-57DCi Firmware Update Tool
|This is an update program for the TR-57DCi firmware.
March 02, 2012
|Compatible OS (*1)
Microsoft Windows 10 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32/64bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit (SP1 or later)
|Display Languages (*2)
(*1) For installation, it is necessary to have Administrator (Computer Administrator) rights.
(*2) We recommend using an operating system in the same language as the display language. Operation in different language is not guaranteed.
How to Check your TR-57DCi Firmware Version
When turning on your TR-57DCi, the first screen that appears will display [Version x.x]. Check the displayed version number.
* If your firmware version is 1.3 or lower, the version number will be displayed as [Revision x.x].
Firmware Update Procedures
1. Using a USB cable, connect the TR-57DCi to the PC in which "TR-57DCi Firmware Update Tool" will be executed.
2. Execute the downloaded "TR-57DCi Firmware Update Tool".
3. Please follow the instructions on the screen to update the Firmware.
* During the updating process, make sure not to turn off the power of the TR-57DCi or disconnect the USB cable. Either action may cause the TR-57DCi to not work properly.
* All recorded data stored in the TR-57DCi will be erased when you update the firmware.
* Note that clock settings will be initialized (2010-01-01 00:00:00) upon execution of the update program.
Summary of Changes
Version 1.6 : March 2012.
- Made compatible with TR-55i and TR-76Ui.
- Support has been added for the "VR-71 with the simultaneous recording function".
Version 1.4 : March 2011.
- An error was corrected that occurred when downloading data via optical communication, whereby if you pressed the <ON/OFF> button to turn off the TR-57DCi, optical communication could not be carried out even after having turned on the power.
- An error was corrected that occurred when the recorded data stored in the TR-57DCi exceeded 128 data sets and the data stored after that could not be selected correctly for graph display.
- Various devices (except for TR-73U) were added for which the user can specify the period of data to be downloaded.