Concerning Compatibilty with Windows 7
The following provides information about the compatibility status or our products with Windows 7.
Please check the following chart to see if your product has been updated to be run with Windows 7; if necessary please update your software version.
Windows 7 Compatibility Chart by Device
How to Read
- Please update your software to make it compatible with Windows 7
- Already compatible with Windows 7; no need to update.
- Blank Sorry, but there are no plans to update for Windows 7.
The following are restrictions or limitations on use when using the software (including updates) with Windows 7.
For details about these limitations or restrictions please see "Notes about Operating with Windows 7 / Windows Vista".
1. When trying to run a downloaded execution (EXE) file, a "Security Alert" box appears.
2. Upon installation the dialog "User Account Control" appears.
3. It isn’t possible to open the Windows Help File (*.HLP)
(It is necessary to download and install an updater in order to view this type of "Windows Help File")
4. When opening a data file [***.trx], etc...) by dragging and dropping to the Graph, it is not possible to open the data if User level is different.
1. Operations testing was carried out using Windows 7 Enterprise Edition.
2. In the above, where an update is not necessary it is assumed that the latest version of the downloadable software is being used. If the version you are using is not the most recent one, it is necessary to download the most recent update.
3. Our update programs should not be used in an operating environment for which they were not designed; any such use in an unsupported environment will be deemed to fall outside of the limited warranty and T&D shall accept no responsibility for any damages whether direct or indirect caused by such use. Furthermore, T&D will not offer any support to the user in such a case.
4. For all prodcuts which are not noted in the above chart, there are no plans to update for Windows 7.
Operating any such uncomaptible device with Windows 7 will be deemed to fall outside of the limited warranty. Furthermore, T&D shall not offer any assistance in such instances nor shall T&D take any responsibility whatsoever for any damages or troubles occurring from such use.
5. Documentation which accompanies the software (User's Manuals, PDF Files and Help Files) may not be updated for Windows 7.
In such a case when reading, please replace the pharse "Windows Vista" with "Windows 7".
* Contents and information on this page are subject to change without notice.
* Microsoft Windows and Windows 7 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation USA and are binding in the USA and all other countries.
For more information, questions or comments about this subject please contact your local distributor. If you are unsure of your local distributor and cannot contact them, please contact our Main Office in Japan: